Enfamil NeuroPro Formula
- or1 Enfamil Neuro Pro tub 20.7ozNeuroPro is the only formula that has a fat-protein blend of MFGM and DHA, previously only found in breast milk.
- Enfamil Baby Formula #1 trusted brand for brain-building & immune support
- Emerging evidence from a recent clinical study showed MFGM in formula supports cognitive development similar to breast milk.
- Get brain building nutrition inspired by breast milk from Enfamil, the #1 Infant Formula brand recommended by pediatricians
- Complete nutrition for babies through 12 months, easy-to-digest proteins and dual prebiotics for immune health.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients that have not been genetically engineered.
Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35–40°F (2–4°C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula. After feeding begins, use formula within 1 hour or discard.
Enfamil NeuroPro Formula Ingredients
Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy, And High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Whey Protein Concentrate, And Less Than 2%: Galactooligosaccharides§, Polydextrose§, Mortierella Alpina Oil||, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil¶, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Soy Lecithin, Inositol, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E Acetate, Nucleotides (Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate), Taurine, L-Carnitine.