- 1 Single Can 27.8oz
- Fast relief NOW, fewer allergies LATER: as early as the first feeding, with 90% of infants improving within 48 hours: specially formulated to reduce the incidence of future allergy challenges by 50%
- Enfamil Nutramigen Hypoallergenic baby formula delivers clinically proven relief when managing colic due to cow’s milk allergy for a happier, better-rested baby & mom
- Includes the baby probiotics branded LGG—the most extensively studied probiotic for allergy management and supporting the digestive health of your baby. It provides immune support to return to consuming traditional milk protein formula without an allergic response
- Nutramigen is a gentle, lactose free baby formula that has important nutrients found in breast milk such as omega 3 DHA, ARA, and Choline that provide brain support
- Nutramigen is a hypoallergenic lactose and sucrose free baby formula with iron and provides nutrition for the first 12 months; From Enfamil, the #1 Infant Formula brand recommended by pediatricians
Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result. Refer to the product label for the most accurate information. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35–40°F (2–4°C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula. After feeding begins, use formula within 1 hour or discard.
Corn syrup solids (48%), vegetable oil (palm olein, coconut, soy and high oleic sunflower oils) (26%), casein hydrolysate (milk) (17%)*, modified corn starch (4%) and less than 2%: Mortierella alpina oil†, Crypthecodinium cohnii oil‡, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG§, calcium citrate, calcium phosphate, potassium chloride, potassium citrate, sodium citrate, calcium hydroxide, magnesium oxide, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, cupric sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium iodide, sodium selenite, choline chloride, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, vitamin D3, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin B6 hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin K1, biotin, vitamin B12, inositol, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin E acetate, L-cystine, L- tyrosine, L-tryptophan, taurine, L-carnitine. * Modified to be better tolerated in milk-allergic babies. † A source of arachidonic acid (ARA). ‡ A source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). § Branded as LGG®, a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.
The baby’s health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Use only as directed by a medical professional. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by a doctor. Discuss with the doctor which formula is appropriate for the baby. Discuss with your baby’s doctor whether you need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and whether they need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use. 1) Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula. 2) Pour the desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder. 3) Cap bottle and SHAKE WELL. Use the charts on the product label for correct amounts of water and powder. Use scoop in can to measure powder. Store DRY scoop in its original can.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.