Enfamil Puramino DHA & ARA
- Case of 4.
- Each container contains 14.1oz dry formula.
The PurAmino DHA and ARA Hypoallergenic Enfamil Infant Formula Powder will give your little one the nutrition he or she needs. It is made for infants and toddlers with severe cow’s milk protein and multiple food allergies. This amino acid based formula is nutritionally complete and contains what you need to ensure that your baby grows up strong and healthy. It is also powdered, which allows it to be stored safely and for a longer period of time. All you need to do is add water when you’re ready to serve it to your child. This Enfamil formula powder comes in a 14.1 oz can or in a pack of four (choose your size). It is also suitable for conditions requiring an elemental diet like protein maldigestion, malabsorption/chronic diarrhea, short-bowel syndrome and eosinophilic esophagitis. The PurAmino DHA and ARA Hypoallergenic Enfamil Infant Formula Powder will relieve your infant’s tiny tummy troubles.
Enfamil Puramino DHA & ARA Features:
- Proven effective in babies with severe cow’s milk allergy
- Nutritionally complete for infants and toddlers
- Corn syrup-based
- Reconstituted liquid volume: 98 fl oz per can (392 fl oz total)
- Just add water to this amino acid based formula
- Powdered base product item can be stored for long periods of time
- Also suitable for conditions requiring an elemental diet such as protein maldigestion, malabsorption/chronic diarrhea, short-bowel syndrome and eosinophilic esophagitis
- Enfamil formula powder in a 14.1 oz can (choose your size) is for babies to toddlers between the ages of 0-24 months
Enfamil Puramino DHA & ARA Directions:
For Preparation & Use: Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor. Ask your baby’s doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby. Ask your baby’s doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water before preparing formula.
2. Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
3. Cap bottle and shake well. Let bottle sit 5 minutes. Shake again.
Enfamil Puramino DHA & ARA Warning:
- Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result. Failure to follow these instructions could result in harm.
- Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40 degrees F (2-4 degrees C) for no longer than 24 hours.
- Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours.
- Do not freeze prepared formula.
- After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
- Powder Storage: Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat