Holle Stage 1
Holle Stage 1 Formula cow milk is suitable from birth and is ideal for supplementing with breast milk or exclusive bottle-feeding. Holle stage 1 formula ensures that each stage is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your baby. Made with carefully selected ingredients and high quality Demeter milk from Germany. Their formulas are derived from 99% organically grown ingredients and the remaining 1% are vitamins and minerals, which are necessary for a baby’s development. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils, which provide essential fatty acids. After the 6th month, it is recommended advance to Holle Cow Milk Formula Stage 2.
Holle Formula Stage 1
Holle baby formula is one of the oldest baby formula manufacturers in Europe with 80 years of history and the highest standards in the world. One of the first to be certified as a Demeter company and is now one of the leading Demeter certified baby food manufacturers. Demeter farms work in harmony with nature in a biodynamic manner with respect to plants and animals. Farmers raise their animals on organic local farms in humane and caring environments. Allowing cows to freely roam and graze on the lush European biodynamic fields and pastures. They refrain from painful procedures, such as de-horning the cows, which affects their digestive process. Not only does keeping the horns avoid causing pain to the cows but it also helps them maintain the milks quality and aids in their metabolism. Holle’s ingredients and all Demeter farms are controlled annually to guarantee the highest possible safety. Holle’s criteria extend far beyond the standard organic certification and their ingredient transparency is key when making their formulas.
- No steroids, hormones, antibiotics, or GMO ingredients
- No added sugar, gluten, egg, wheat, fluoride or preservatives
- Does NOT contain rice syrup
- Highest European Organic standards – has DHAHolle Stage 1 formula Ingredients
Skimmed milk**1, whey powder* (partly demineralized), vegetable oils* (palm oil*2, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), maltodextrin*, skimmed milk powder**, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamin C, vitamin E, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, niacin, calciumD-pantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B , vitamin B , manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D* From organic agriculture
** From biodynamic agriculture (Demeter quality)
1100g of infant formula powder are made from 170ml skimmed milk
2 From sustainable farming
Country of origin of the main ingredients: Germany
Holle Stage 1 formula Preparation
Shake well before feeding. Can be given at room temperature or warmed up to desired feeding temperature.Step 2:Feeding chart
Age Quantity of water (ml – oz) Measuring spoons* Prepared product (ml – oz) Bottles per day Week 1 Follow your doctor’s advice. Week 2-4 90ml or 3oz 3 100ml or 3.4oz 6-7 Month 2 120ml or 4oz 4 130ml or 4.4oz 5-6 Month 3-4 150ml or 5oz 5 165ml or 5.6oz 5-6 After month 4 180ml or 6oz 6 200ml or 6.8oz 4-5
1 measuring spoon = 4.4g
The quantities of daily feeding are shown for guidance only. Minor deviations are perfectly safe.
- Expiration date is indicated on each box and sealed bag
- Keep away from heat and humidity
- Prepared formula should be consumed within the hour
- Leftovers kept at room temperature for 60 minutes or longer should be discarded
- Prepared formula can be kept for 24 hours if refrigerated.
- Once formula bag is open, use in the next 2 weeks
- Formula is best when stored in stainless steel or glass containers
- Always prepare fresh food for your baby
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding