Neocate Duocal Formula
Neocate Duocal Formula Features:
- The can contains 14oz powdered medical food.
- Fat and carbohydrate-based
- 1,968 calories per can
- Gluten-, lactose-, sucrose- and fructose-free
Neocate Duocal Formula Directions:
Suggested intake to be determined by a healthcare professional and is dependent on the age, body weight and medical condition of the patient. It is important for your infant’s health that you carefully follow these instructions.
Your healthcare professional may choose to recommend fresh preparation for immuno-compromised infants. Do not boil formula or use a microwave to prepare or warm formula.
- Wash hands thoroughly and clean the preparation area.
- Pour the required amount of cool, boiled water into a sterilized feeding bottle*.
- Add the prescribed number of scoops of formula to the water.
- Place the cap on the bottle and shake until powder dissolves.
Important preparation information:
Freshly prepared formula is best. Formula prepared in advance must be cooled rapidly, stored in the refrigerator and used within 24 hours of preparation. Nutricia Neocate Formula remaining in the bottle after one hour of feeding should be discarded.
Neocate Duocal Formula Storage:
- Store unopened can at room temperature.Do not store at extreme temperatures.
- Once opened, reseal can and store in a cool, dry place (not a refrigerator).
- Use within 1 month.