Neocate Infant DHA/ARA
Neocate Infant DHA/ARA is a hypoallergenic, nutritionally-complete, amino acid-based exempt infant formula containing iron and nucleotides. Amino acid-based formulas, also known as elemental formulas, are made from individual amino acids instead of whole protein. Amino acids are the most basic form of protein, and are easy for the body to absorb.
Neocate Infant DHA/ARA is the only elemental formula that contains nucleotides, which are naturally found in breast milk. Neocate Infant DHA/ARA is also the only hypoallergenic infant formula that does not contain soy oil. All Neocate powdered products are made in a dedicated, 100% dairy-free facility. Neocate ingredients are certified by suppliers to be derived from non-genetically modified organisms.
Neocate Infant DHA/ARA Features:
- Case of 4
- Each can has 14.1oz powder formula.
- For ages 0-12 months
- Osmolarity (standard dilution): 340 mOsm/kg
- 14.1 oz Can makes 97 Fluid Ounces
- Nutritionally complete with important nutrients present in breast milk
- DHA & ARA promotes brain and eye development
Neocate Infant DHA/ARA Directions:
Suggested intake to be determined by a healthcare professional and is dependent on the age, body weight and medical condition of the patient. It is important for your infant’s health that you carefully follow these instructions.
Your healthcare professional may choose to recommend fresh preparation for immuno-compromised infants.
To make a standard dilution (20 Cal/fl oz), add 1 unpacked level scoop (4.6 g) of powder to each fluid ounce of water. Only use the scoop provided. Use a gram scale for the most accurate results. Do not boil formula or use a microwave to prepare or warm formula.
- Wash hands thoroughly and clean the preparation area
- Pour the required amount of cool, boiledwater into a sterilized feeding bottle*
- Add the prescribed number of scoops of formula to thewater
- Place the cap on the bottle and shake until powder dissolves
*Boiling is the preferred method for sterilizing water, bottles, nipples and mixing utensils.
- Amount of water: 3 fl oz + amount of powder: 3 scoops or13.8 g for final volume of3.3 fl oz
- Amount of water: 5 fl oz + amount of powder:5 scoops or23 g for final volume of5.5 fl oz
- Amount of water:8 fl oz + amount of powder:8 scoops or37 g for final volume of9 fl oz
Neocate Infant DHA/ARA Formula Important preparation information:
Freshly prepared formula is best. Formula prepared in advance must be cooled rapidly, stored in the refrigerator and used within 24 hours of preparation. Formula remaining in the bottle after one hour of feeding should be discarded.
Neocate Infant DHA/ARA Formula Storage:
- Store unopened can at room temperature.Do not store atextreme temperatures.
- Once opened, reseal can and store in a cool, dry place (not a refrigerator).
- Use within 1 month.